acura forums   acura forums

Go Back   Acura Forum > Acura Forum (Acura Cars No Longer Produced) > Acura RSX Forum

Notices

Acura Forum: Which Acura RSX should I buy?

Old 07-26-2010, 08:28 PM

Default Which Acura RSX should I buy?

I'm looking for a car to pay off in full and so far I've narrowed it down to 2. There is a 2003 blue Acura RSX TYPE S with 120000 miles on the car in really good condition, 6 speed and leather seats for about $7000 and there is a silver 2003 BASE with 86000 miles, a clean cloth interior, yellow fog lights and HID kit, nice black alloy rims, sideskirts, front lip bumper and a greddy exhaust system for the same price of $7000. I'm stuck between choosing the faster type S that has more 30k more miles on the car and a really nice looking base RSX with significantly less miles but 40hp less . Please help me choose which one to pick and why. Also both are from private sellers.
Also to keep in mind the Type S is more luxurious as it also features a Bose sound systerm

lose weight
Old 03-19-2012, 02:57 AM

manyadeal.com is your best choice
Old 03-27-2012, 02:40 PM

even i am having the same doubt...help me guys please...

Acura Accessories

Last edited by janepaul; 05-03-2012 at 04:07 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:13 AM

Default Rsx-s

I own a 06 RSX-S. I love it the Bose system is fantastic, leather seats, heated mirrors, 6 speed, sunroof. The handling is what sold me on this car it hugs the road even in very windy or snowy conditons.
I, unfortunately need to sell mine, only 89k miles, excellent condition.Let me know if anyone is interested.
Hope I convinced you the S type is the way to go