acura forums   acura forums

Go Back   Acura Forum > Acura Forum (Acura Cars No Longer Produced) > Acura Vigor Forum

Notices

Acura Forum: How to reset the oil warning light on a Acura Vigor?

Old 04-14-2014, 05:41 PM

Default How to reset the oil warning light on a Acura Vigor?

Hello all how to reset the oil warning light on a Acura Vigor ?
I change the filters and engine oil by my self and i want to know how to reset oil indicator ?

lose weight
Old 11-10-2014, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alixandru View Post
Hello all how to reset the oil warning light on a Acura Vigor ?
I change the filters and engine oil by my self and i want to know how to reset oil indicator ?
Try disconnecting the ecu under the passenger seat for 60sec and see if that works...
Old 09-10-2016, 04:15 AM

Send a message via ICQ to DanielPt36
Default Ideas In Sports Betting

I am also commenting to let you understand what a extraordinary experience our girl had going through your site. She realized lots of details, with the inclusion of what it's like to possess an amazing coaching mood to have many more completely thoroughly grasp several grueling topics. You truly surpassed our expected results. Thank you for offering the warm and helpful, dependable, edifying and as well as fun tips on your topic to Jane.